According to Decree 34/2008/NĐ-CP date 25 March 2008 on employment and administration of foreigners working in Vietnam, the Chief Representative must submit application for the issuance of a work permit. The work permit will be issued by the Department of Labour within a time- limit of 20 working days from the date of receipt of a complete and valid application file.
GBS is pleased to have this opportunity to present you our services in the obtaining the work permit for your consideration and acceptance. We are designated by you as mutually agreed upon to provide service to obtain the work permit with the scope and content as follows:
Drafting the Application file including: Application form, Registration slips, Curriculum vita and other documents related;
Submitting the Application file to Department of Labor;
Following up the process of application and obtaining the Work Permit.
We would be pleased to offer a flat fee of 700USD for one person. Our fees can be exclusive of government taxes (10% VAT) and out –of- pocket expenses, which estimate around 50 USD. The amount shall be paid when mentioned above matters complete. Invoices will be issued after the work is completed.
What is Work permit?
Work permit is a generic term for a legal authorization which allows a person to take employment. It is most often used in reference to instances where a person is given permission to work in a country where one does not hold citizenship, but is also used in reference to minors, who in some jurisdictions require a permit in order to work.
Who should apply for it?
All enterprises and organizations recruiting foreign laborers to work in Vietnam, except:
- Foreign laborers entering Vietnam to work for a period of less than 03 (three) months; and those entering Vietnam to resolve an emergency situation such as a breakdown or a technically or technologically complex situation which suddenly arises and which affects, or has the risk of affecting production or business and which Vietnamese experts and foreign experts in Vietnam are not able to resolve
- Foreigners who are members of the Board of Management or member’s council (in the case of a limited liability company) established under Vietnamese laws with legal status
- Foreigners who are head of representative offices or branches in Vietnam
- Foreign lawyers to whom Ministry of Justice has issued a certificate to practice in accordance with laws
- A fine between VND5,000,000 to VND10,000,000 is applied to employers using foreign laborers who have no work permit.
- Sanction of expelling foreign laborers is applied when foreigners working in Vietnam for over 3 months have no work permit or use the invalid work permits as stipulated in Clause 1, Article 133 of supplemented and amended Labor Code.
Global Business Service (GBS) Co., Ltd is a leading commercial law firm in Vietnam providing business legal services, investment consulting, and other business support service (company formation, license arrangement, commercial agreements, mergers and acquisitions, shareholder arrangements and disputes, work permit, employment contracts, tax, consulting and financial advisory and executive search services).
The GBS organization is focused on helping senior management and owners of mid-market organizations to reach their goals by providing practical, customized solutions and identifying and pursuing business opportunities in Vietnam.
Any support you may need, please contact us today via:
- iMessage | SMS | Whatsapp | Viber | Call: +84903189033
|< Prev||Next >|
- State Bank of Vietnam establishes fintech steering committee
- Lee Hsien Loong on official visit to Vietnam
- Two Vietnamese in Forbes’ billionaires list
- Vietnam Tax Issues – Outlook On The European Union Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA)
- Value of Vietnam's 'bikini airline' overtakes national carrier
GBS has installed SSL Certificates to protect its customer on the website Global Business Service (GBS) Co., Ltd has just installed SSL Certificates...
State Bank of Vietnam establishes fintech steering committee GBS - Governor of the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) signed Decision...
Global Business Service (GBS) Co., Ltd
Hotline | Whatsapp | Viber | iMessage: (+84) 903189033
8th Floor, Trade Centre Building
135A Pasteur Khai St, Ward 6,
District. 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (84 8) 35002828 - Fax: (84 8) 35233894
Mobile No: +84-903189033 (Ms. Thu)
Hanoi Office (DNAS)
Suite 301, 5 Ba Trieu Str, Hoan Kiem Dist.,
Mobile No: +84-903189033 (Ms. Thu)
Malta Office (BT International)
Suite 2, The Penthouse, Capital Business Centre, Entrance C
Triq taz-Zwejt, San Gwann SGN 3000, Malta
Tel: +356 21637778 - Fax: +356 21634383
Japan Office (Sarkar Office Japan KK)
No.2 Saiwai Bldg.3F, 2-13-7 Higashi-Mukojima, Sumida-Ku,Tokyo 131-0032, Japan
Tel: (+81 3) 56319127 - Fax: (+81 3) 56319106