Friday, 30 November 2012 15:12
Global Business Service (GBS) Company Limited just completed three projects of setting up 100% foreign invested companies in Vietnam for Asia Pacific Outsourcing Ltd (Australia, http://ridleyco.com) Sixb-trading Ltd (British Virgin Islands, www.sixb-trading.com) & QAM Ltd (Singapore, http://qam.com.sg). All of these companies offically launched from November 2012.
For this project type, GBS support client to incorporate and register a new firm in Vietnam, the jobs to be completed are:
- Check the proposed company name; obtain a business registration certificate as well as a tax registration certificate from the local business registration office under the Department of Planning and Investment
- Make a company seal & Registration of the sea-sample at the Police Department
- Open a bank account & Publish announcement in a daily newspaper
- Buy pre-printed VAT invoices from the Municipal Taxation Department or obtain and print self-printed VAT invoices
- Register with the local labor office to declare use of labor (Municipal Department for Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs).
- Register employees with the Social Insurance Fund for the payment of health insurance and social insurance.
- Register for trade union with Vietnam General Confederation of Labour
GBS is one of the leading consulting firms in Vietnam, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise. The firm is structured around practice areas of Investment Consulting (set up 100% Foreign Company, Joint Ventures, Foreign Representative Office in Vietnam and guiding clients through the numerous Government procedures and regulations.); Corporate Legal Support (Advising and drafting of corporate and commercial agreements); Tax and Employment (Accounting service, Employment Contracts, Work Permit, Personal Income Tax service); Management & Corporate Administration Services.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Investment handbook to be published to assist businesses
- HCMC investment shifts toward tech
- Thai investors have eyes on sell-off of Vietnamese state firms
- Vietnam Airlines to fly non-stop to Los Angeles with Airbus planes
- Vietnamese customers among world’s most optimistic: Google survey
- Bố cáo bổ sung ngành nghề
- One Fund Boston: 2013
- Happy International Women's Day
- Office Closed for the 2013 New Year holidays
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- 51,000 new businesses established this month
- Vietnam Access Day
- GBS to support Quality Assurance Management expanding its business in Vietnam
- GBS to complete a joint venture project for Maxbond Asia Pacific (Singapore)
- GBS to receive the International Star Award for Quality
Switzerland grants $91m ODA for VN GBS - Switzerland will grant 90 million Swiss franc (US$91.16 million)...
Investment handbook to be published to assist businesses GBS - HCM City Export Processing and Industrial Zone Authority (Hepza)...
Global Business Service (GBS) Co., Ltd
Hotline | Whatsapp | Viber | iMessage: (+84) 903189033
8th Floor, Trade Centre Building
135A Pasteur Khai St, Ward 6,
District. 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (84 8) 35002828 - Fax: (84 8) 35233894
Mobile No: +84-903189033 (Ms. Thu)
Hanoi Office (DNAS)
Suite 301, 5 Ba Trieu Str, Hoan Kiem Dist.,
Mobile No: +84-903189033 (Ms. Thu)
Malta Office (BT International)
Suite 2, The Penthouse, Capital Business Centre, Entrance C
Triq taz-Zwejt, San Gwann SGN 3000, Malta
Tel: +356 21637778 - Fax: +356 21634383
Japan Office (Sarkar Office Japan KK)
No.2 Saiwai Bldg.3F, 2-13-7 Higashi-Mukojima, Sumida-Ku,Tokyo 131-0032, Japan
Tel: (+81 3) 56319127 - Fax: (+81 3) 56319106